Gain complete ON/OFF remote control of lights and appliances with this heavy-duty X10 wall receptacle!
Unlike other duplex receptacles, both outlets can be controlled locally. Only one X10 command needed to control both outlets on this receptacle.
The X10 Duplex Receptacle also features a feed through wire that can be used to control other non-X10 receptacles. Responds to ALL OFF. Rated at 20A total, 120V.
The Benefits of Local Control
Local control gives you the capability of being able to turn the appliance or lamp on even when you're not near an X10 transmitter.
To activate the receptacle locally, simply turn the appliance or light off, then on again. The receptacle will sense the OFF/ON cycle and will make the receptical live & on. Local control feature works on devices plugged into either outlet.
Comparison of X10 Controlled Receptacles
|X10 Product No.:||XPR-W|
|Whats Included:||(1) X10
(1) Mounting hardware
|Operating Voltage:||110-120 volts AC|
|Maximum Current:||20 amps total, 40w minimum|
|Dimensions:||2 ¾" (4 1/8" including mounting tabs) x 1 ¾" x 1 ½" deep|
|Controllable Devices:||Fluorescent Lights, Air conditioners, Hot tubs, Computers, Coffeemakers, Radios, Electric blankets, Hot water heaters, Battery chargers, Fountains and pool pumps, Vacuum cleaners|
* Get X10 control of heavy-duty appliances like air conditioners, washers, dryers, etc.
* Local Control feature - activate the receptical without being near an X10 command module
* Feed Through Wire - can be used to control other non-X10 receptacles
* Rated 20 amps at 120V
* Both outlets respond to ON, OFF and ALL OFF
* One Year Warranty included
* We get our products direct from X10 so you are assured great quality.